Rye River Brewing Company employs almost 60 people and is regarded as one of Ireland’s leading and most influential independent craft breweries. Producing over 30 beers across 5 brands, Rye River Brewing Company was awarded the accolade of “Most Decorated Independent Craft Brewery in the World” at both the 2019 and 2020 World Beer Awards.
Due to ongoing expansion, we are recruiting for a Brewer or an Assistant Brewer to join our team. We are looking for dynamic, hardworking individuals who will embrace the “Rye River Way” culture and ethos. The ideal candidates will be self-motivated, extremely organized, and excited to work in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Ensure all relevant procedures and checks are performed and recorded accurately.
- Maintain the highest level of product quality and consistency.
- Have a rigorous approach to quality and an absolute commitment to making exceptional beer.
- Troubleshoot and react quickly when any issues arise.
- Complete all brewhouse tasks as necessary including, but not limited to, sanitisation of vessels and equipment, facility cleaning, maintenance of brewery equipment, manual handling, and accurate recording of data.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Be passionate about all things craft beer, keeping abreast of the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- Be safety conscious, quality-minded, and efficiency-driven.
- Be available to work on a 2-cycle shift (the brewery is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Embrace the “Rye River Way” culture and ethos.
- Have 1 year of working experience in a brewery.
Brewing qualifications and previous experience are desired. Training will be provided.
Please email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com.
The deadline for this position is Friday 11 June 2021.